What’s it about?
PeopleStory believes that Employer Branding is a skill rather than a destination. Our team has developed the EVP for organisations as diverse as Airbus Industries, B&Q, British Airways, Carlsberg, the Co-op and RBS – and we have designed a one day workshop centred on a practical and streamlined approach to EVP development, proven to help your organisation make quick and effective progress in defining or refreshing your core employer brand promise to key candidate communities.
There already exists much latent insight within your organisation. We have the expertise and experience to unlock and organise those insights, giving you a working EVP model. Our workshop sets out to kick-start this process without creating unnecessary clutter and delay, involving decision-making stakeholders wherever possible and minimising the need to ‘sell in’ conclusions and proposals; giving you a working employer brand proposition for all your markets.
What will be achieved?
This one-day workshop will define the essence of your proposition, through a proven method based on core activities:
- An initial Discovery session explores what each participant believes represents a distinctive aspect of your organisation’s employment offer.
- Having created a common understanding of EVP priorities, concerns, objectives and opportunities – as well as areas of alignment and collaboration – we introduce our own background research, filtering the learning into a proven and effective EVP model, across five dimensions.
- Developing these insights and distilling the essence of what is true and distinctive right across your organisation (while also identifying any problems and inconsistencies that may need to be tackled), we’ll summarise these into simple, clear message platforms, using the authentic language of the business.
- Creating uniting and organising thoughts which bring to life the exchange of value set out in the emerging EVP.
- Identifying opportunities to embed the new approach in recruitment and employee engagement.
- Following the workshop, we’ll produce a summary of EVP outputs, plus an action plan and briefs for specific deliverables.